Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hotel With a View

The Acropolis from the rooftop of our hotel.

Yesterday morning before leaving Athens, I went to the rooftop of our hotel (Hotel Attalos) to shoot some video of the Acropolis. Since it was such a nice vantage point, I shot some still photographs of the same scene.

It is not uncommon to see video journalists in this part of the world doing their live shots from atop a building so you can see the overall area that they are reporting from.

So in Paris I could see the Eiffel Tower from my room, and in Athens I could see the Acropolis from the top of our hotel, but what kind of view do I have here in Florence (Firenza, Italy)? How about the railway station!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these amazing views with us. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete